Fire Pump NFPA 25 Requirements for Inspection and Testing
A requirement of NFPA 25, 8.1 (the standard for fire sprinkler inspections) is that every year you must have a licensed contractor conduct an annual inspection and test of your fire sprinkler pump and jockey pump.
This test inspection/Test covers the following:
- The pump has been inspected and tested according to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- The fire pump and jockey pump components are inspected, tested, and maintained.
- The fire pump and jockey pump are tested to ensure that the fire pump and jockey
- Pump perform to the original manufacturers design specifications.
- The fire pump is tested at churn (no flow), 100% capacity, and 150% capacity.
Brothers Fire & Security can provide you all necessary labor and materials to perform this inspection for you. Contact one of our sales reps today!
Download this Checklist as a PDF
Take this checklist with you or share with your colleagues. With years of experience and hundreds of business served, Brothers Fire and Security can manage all the required inspections on these lists.
Fill out the form to get this checklist sent to your email.