Suppression and Kitchen Hood Technician Job Opening
Location: Elk River, Minnesota
Brothers Fire & Security Suppression team is responsible for installing, maintaining and repairing portable fire extinguishers, emergency lighting, special hazard fire suppression systems and kitchen hood suppression systems. We currently have an opening for a full time Technician that we are looking to fill.
- The qualified candidate will service existing fire extinguisher and emergency light accounts, service and install pre-engineered and engineered special hazard fire suppression systems.
- Promote upgrades to existing systems and additions with existing customers.
- Perform semi-annual and annual inspections on all fire extinguishers, emergency lighting and hood systems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license with no restrictions and no history of major violations.
- Ability to work with their hands and possess mechanical skills.
- Have a positive attitude, be self-motivated and possess strong organizational and communication skills.
- Willing to take and pass a background check.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 75 pounds and regularly carry 40 pounds with no fear of climbing or heights.
- Must be able to work alternative shifts or weekends to accommodate customers schedules.
- Understanding of NFPA 10, 17, 17A, 96, 1 and 99 fire codes and Building codes.
- Be able to safely operate a company provided vehicle.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience in the installation, inspection, testing, and maintenance of pre-engineered fire suppression systems and related equipment required.
Brothers Fire & Security offers a competitive salary and commission package, benefits including medical, dental, Life AD&D, ST and LTD insurance, 401K, HSA and Section 125 plans.
For Immediate consideration please fill out the apply now form below.
*Brothers Fire & Security is an Equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, military/veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance.